ELS Language Center
About ELS: the ELS Language Center opened its first centre in Washington D.C in 1961. Over the half century since its opening, ELS Language Center has helped more than a million students from over 140 countries master English in order to pursue their dreams of entering universities, having more successful careers and becoming “citizens of the world.”ELS Language Centres Malaysia is a franchise of the US-based ELS Language Center. Established in 1990, ELS Malaysia has since grown to having 6 purpose-built English language training centres throughout Malaysia, namely Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Johor Bahru and Penang
|Logo||Full Name of Institute||Short Name of Institute|
|ELS Language Centers||ELS|
Location of ELS Language center in Malaysia: ELS has 3 branches :
- ELS Language center Kuala Lumpur : A-2-1 Wisma HB, Megan Avenue 2, 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. ( This Branch Located in Kuala Lumpur city center near to twin towers )
- ELS Language center Subang Jaya: Unit E-10-0 East Wing, Subang Square, Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang jaya, Selangor. ( This Branch is about 20 Kilometers from Kuala lumpur city center)
- ELS Language center Johor Bahru: Level 15, Menara Pelangi, Jalan Kuning,Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor. ( This Branch located in Johor Bahru city which is 350 Kilometers from Kuala Lumpur)
|Cost of Study in ELS Language Center ( Kuala Lumpure Branch)|
|Item||6 month||7 month||8 month||9month|
|Application & Registration||1100||1100||1100||1100|
|Immigration Clearance & Airport Pickup Service||400||400||400||400|
|Placement Test & Assessments||250||250||250||250|
|Language Technology Centre & Digital Resources||600||600||600||600|
|Books & Materials||900||1050||1200||1350|
|EMGS (EMGS Processing, Medical Screening, Medical Insurance, Visa, i-Kad)||2041||2041||2041||2041|
|When and how much you should pay ?|
|First Payment(When applying for offer letter and student visa)||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Second Payment( After Arrival in Malaysia )||17591||20291||22991||25691|
|Cost of Study in ELS Language Center ( Subang Jaya & Johor Bahru Branch )|
|Item||4 month||6 month||7 month||8 month||9month|
|Application & Registration||1100||1100||1100||1100||1100|
|Immigration Clearance & Airport Pickup Service||400||400||400||400||400|
|Placement Test & Assessments||250||250||250||250||250|
|Language Technology Centre & Digital Resources||600||600||600||600||600|
|Books & Materials||600||900||1050||1200||1350|
|EMGS (EMGS Processing, Medical Screening, Medical Insurance, Visa, i-Kad)||1511||1511||1511||1511||1511|
|When and how much you should pay ?|
|First Payment(When applying for offer letter and student visa)||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Second Payment( After Arrival in Malaysia )||11661||17061||19761||22461||25161|
The classes in ELS Language Centers:
- The classes are 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday)
- The classes are 5 hour in a day.
- ELS Language centers are closed on Saturday and Sunday
Entry requirement for admission and Student visa in ELS Language Centers:
- Age: 18 to 35 years old
- Passport: with minimum validity of 2 years
- Qualification: minimum Secondary school / High school
- Apply for minimum 4 month and above of English programs to get student visa
Accommodation in ELS Language Center:
ELS Malaysia is honored to help its language learners with finding the furnished hostels in a walking distance from the Centers.
|ELS Language Center Accommodation price|
|Center||Name Of Accommodation||Fees Per month in Ringgit Malaysia|
|Kuala Lumpur||City Campus||1000 to 1400|
|Subang Jaya||Casa Tiara||1000 to 1200|
|Menara Rajawali||650 to 900|
|Johor Bahru||Pelangi Heights||900 to 1200|
|Houses/Homestays||800 to 1200|
More Details About ELS language Centers Accommodation:
City Campus: City Campus is strategically located in the heart of the growing business centre, Fraser Business Park, Kuala Lumpur. City Campus is just 5 km from Kuala Lumpur city centre and is easily accessible by car, public transport and Light Rapid Transit (LRT- Chan Sow Lin LRT station linked to building by bridge). Around City Campus there are convenient stores, laundry shops, restaurants, retail outlets and banks to meet your everyday needs.
Casa Tiara: Casa Tiara (also known as Tiaraville) is a service apartment located in Subang Jaya. Casa Tiara is approximately 10 minutes’ walk from ELS Subang Jaya.Casa Tiara is located near several healthcare centres such as Subang Jaya Medical Centre and Sunway Medical Centre. It is also easily accessible via a number of expressways
Menara Rajawali: Menara Rajawali consists of 196 apartments which can accommodate about 700 students. 6 floors of covered parking bays and retail outlets are located on the 1st and 2nd floor. Menara Rajawali is located directly opposite Starbucks Coffee and McDonalds and is closely to INTI College, Metropolitan College and Taylor’s College.
Pelangi Heights: Pelangi Heights is situated close to ELS Johor Bahru centre, Plaza Pelangi, KSL City Mall and other leading shopping complexes in Johor Bahru. Pelangi Heights is within easy and convenient access to Johor Bahru city and Singapore.
Houses/Homestays: These units are strategically situated within the reach of ELS Johor Bahru. It offers good facilities and infrastructure to provide a comfortable and homely stay for students.
International Student Admission Procedures: Step 1: send us following documents to apply for offer Letter and student visa (VAL) together – this Step Takes about 2 month 1- Latest Academic transcripts and completion certificate
- if your latest certificate is Master degree and its not ready, you can send the previous qualification which is Bachelor degree.
- if your certificate is not in English, you must translate in English then send us English version and original one, for example if your certificate is in Arabic, you must send translate in English and send us both English and Arabic Version.
2- All Pages of passport – Click to Download a Sample
- Passport validity must not be less than 24 months from the date of admission.
- All pages of the passport ( including the empty and cover pages ) are required .
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
- Two facing pages must be scanned in one A4 size page .
3- Passport-sized photograph – Click to Download the Photo Guide
- Coloured, with blue background
- Photograph measurement: Height (50mm) and Width (35mm) .
4- Completed Personal Details Form ( PD form ) – Click to Download the Personal detail form
- form is in word format you must type the form in your computer
- Make sure you fill up all the field of form and send it in word format
- for your reference click here to download the completed personal detail form
5- Medical Check up form ( Click here for more details )
6- Visa Application fee of 3000 Ringgit Malaysia payable to ELS Account number as follow :
|ELS Account Number|
|Bank Name||MAY BANK|
|Name||ELSI SDN BHD|
|Bank address||MAYBANK, S.E.A. Park Branch, Petaling Jaya,Selangor, 46300 Malaysia|
Step 2: by receiving the above documents your application will be proceed for VAL. finally after 2 month your VAL will be ready , then we will send you the copy of VAL and Offer Letter by email.
Step 3: Apply for Single Entry Visa (SEV) in embassy of Malaysia in your country .
these are the required documents which you need to submit to embassy of Malaysia in your home country for SEV:
1- Copy of your Offer Letter 2- Copy of your VAL
- Note : some embassies in some countries required the original VAL, befor you go to embassy just call them and ask, if they required original VAL, send us your Postal address then we will send you original Val.
3- Original Passport and Copy 4- photo with blue back ground ( 6 pieces ) 5- flight ticket to Malaysia
- Note: the process of Single entry visa takes about 1 week.
Step 5: Accommodation Reservation
if you want to get accommodation from ELS or want to book hotel, we do this process for you, just you need to fill up the accommodation form and send it to us.you can contact us to send you accommodation form of ELS.
Step 6: Arranging Airport Pick up
to arrange airport pick up just you need to fill in the arrival form and send it back to us with your flight ticket – click here to download the arrival form
upon receiving Airport pick up form and your flight ticket, we will arrange airport pick up and send you the contact details of driver.
NOTE : unfortunately ELS language centers in Malaysia do not offer visa for family .
A few tips to keep in mind before sending your documents:
- all documents must be scanned by scanner in colour with high resolution, Taken photo by mobile is not accepted.
- format of documents must be as follow :
- Photo must be in JPG format
- Personal Detail form and Arrival form must be in word format
- the rest of documents must be in PDF format
- Each and every Document should be named exactly as it is in nature.for example if you want to send your ielts just name it IELTS or if your want to send your transcripts just name it TRANSCRIPT, then we can easily find what is that document which you have sent click to see this sample
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” message_box_color=”juicy_pink” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-hand-o-right”]
As we are an official representative of ELS English Language Centers, all our services such as Consultation, admission and getting offer letter, Visa application and final registration, booking your room for all students are FREE of charge and we do not charge students any money.
[/vc_message][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” style=”round” message_box_color=”green” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-phone”]
Interested to apply ? if you have any question about ELS Language Centres and interesting to apply for this institutes refer to contact us page and send us your requests, our counselors will reply you as soon as possible and help you to proceed for admission and student visa in this institute.