Malaysia My Second Home visa | MM2H Malaysia | Latest information


Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) allows the citizens of other countries to be able to immigrate to Malaysia with their wives and children. with MM2h, Firstapplicants will receive a 10-year period of visa that can be extended according to the passport validity period.